Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Nurse Coordinator

At my RE’s office, we were assigned a nurse coordinator. Her name is Ali.  I’ve known her for a total of two weeks, have spoken to her a handful of times, and already absolutely adore her.  I’ve dealt with A LOT of doctors and medical staff in my life and she may be the most “on top of things” medical person I’ve ever met.  She even beats out Dr. Mike and his office.

Any time I call her, she calls me back within 3 hours.  She works M, W, Th, F from 7am to 5pm. She seemingly manages everything baby-medical related going on, even when it doesn’t involve her office. She called me today to find out how my Clomid cycle is going, even though my RE’s office isn’t following it this cycle, my OBGYN is.  Shocking!

There’s only one problem with Ali.  She’s pregnant.  It’s already obvious looking at her, so she must be far enough along.

I don’t consider myself infertile. At least not yet. I consider myself someone who has trouble staying pregnant.

I think it would be really hard to be IF and have to see her getting bigger every time you go.

I only hope I am pregnant by the time she goes on maternity leave…

No comments:

Post a Comment