Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Trigger's Gone

I’m finally on the downhill slope of this month’s 2WW.  Kicking myself for not doing IUI.

My trigger was gone by 7dpt5dpo. Today is 11 days past trigger, 9 days past ovulation and I’m just waiting.  I admit, I tested yesterday. I don’t know why.  Now that I know how sensitive FRERs are (picked up an HCG of 7!) AND that my FSA will reimburse me for HPTs, this will only make me more likely to test. I’ll probably test again tomorrow. Even though I’ve NEVER gotten an earlier BFP than 14. I keep wondering if I implant late or something. Maybe that’s part of my problem.

I don’t really feel pregnant, although today my stomach is feeling like a ton of bricks, which isn’t an altogther bad sign.  But I doubt it means anything. No real PMS yet, which I usually get 7 or 8dpo and which I definitely got last month so that’s NOT a good sign.

I’m waiting for Fran from my OBGYN’s office to call and tell me about the titer results. She said she would today but so far haven’t heard from her. All the bloodwork from the RE’s office came back fine, they said.

5 more days for THIS month, and then the waiting begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment