Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Just Couldn't

I just couldn’t post last week. I was so angry.  I just didn’t have the words.  I still don’t. Maybe one day I’ll be able to recap what happened, but today is not that day.

The crux of the matter is: I was unable to have the surgery done. I am no farther along than I was in November.  I lost a day and a half of work for no reason. K lost a day.  The hospital is looking into what happened. I want to be recompensed for the time I lost. I doubt they’ll do that, but you better believe with words like “It was unacceptable what happened, it was all our fault” I will be fighting tooth and nail for it.

I am moving ahead with IVF. Not having had a lap done, not having an injectible IUI done, because of this.

How did it come to IVF? Two years later, this is where I am.

I’m so glad 2010 is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment