Sunday, December 4, 2011

4dp5dt

Yea, I POAS today. Silly and stupid, but as I got my BFP on 4dp5dt last time I was really hoping.

Then again, it was with twins, so that makes sense. And I really only had 1 "good" embryo this time, even though we put back two...so the chances of twins is less.

I continue to feel better. Now I don't want to - now I want to feel a little bit of OHSS again because that's a signal of pregnancy, that you have HCG in your system which is causing the reappearance of OHSS. But nope...not yet anyway. It's still early, I know.

Not really feeling much in the way of symptoms. Slightly bloated, but nothing bad. Certainly not as bloated as I was feeling earlier in the week or even in the 2ww after my last fresh IVF cycle. My boobs are *occasionally* tender, but not that much. I am having some heartburn, but I don't remember that until a few weeks after I was pregnant last time, certainly not this early.

My due date (or what would have been my due date) with the twins is fast approaching. December 14th. It's gonna be a sucky day.

2 comments:

  1. It is still really early, so wait a few more days and test again (hugs). I know that the closer it gets to the twins due date the harder it's going to get for you, I'm so sorry. Life just isn't fair and it sucks. Wishing you all the best and hoping you get your miracle soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your result changes in a few days.

    Nominated you for Tell Me About Yourself, participate if you like.

    http://nowherenm.blogspot.com/2011/12/tell-me-about-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete