Ok, finally feeling so much better than earlier in the week.
Michelle over at Greetings from Nowhere, NM (I LOVE that name BTW) nominated me for the Liebster Award last week. I'm such a stream-of-conscious writer (I put neither much style or cleverness into my posts but certainly all my raw emotion - which is usually why I'm complaining in my posts :) but I'm grateful for the award all the same - thank you Michele!
About the award:
This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections. Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (I'm just doing three)
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
I love small blogs and these are definitely my favorite. Fair warning that E&R and Another Dream are pregnant and giving birth soon! I love that they still comment on my posts even though many times I can't bring myself to comment on their blogs even though I am so so happy for them. They get why.
1. Mommy-in-waiting at Waiting On our Miracle
2. E & R at Dreaming of Babies
3. Another Dream at An Unwanted Path