Sunday, November 25, 2012

Creme de la Creme 2012


Thanks to another blogger, I just realized the 2012 Creme de la Creme list is open! I miss this every year, and I want my fellow bloggers to know that it's open right now through December 15th to get their best post of the year to Stirrup Queens.

What's Creme de la Creme? I'll just copy her words right here:
This is the way it works. If you want to participate, read through your archives from 2012 and choose a favourite post...You can only choose one entry. You cannot be modest. Everyone has a best post. There is no such thing as a boring blog. Even if you don’t think you have any readers because you’ve never received a comment, you have a best post. The one that you felt really good about when you hit publish. The one that would be the post you’d put forward if an editor called you tomorrow and said, “I have this great writing job for you that will pay a million dollars an hour. You just need to submit one blog entry to get this job so we can check your writing style.
 Go here to check out the full post telling you how to submit! I'm very excited to get mine in this year - and so should you!

No comments:

Post a Comment