Monday, November 22, 2010

Sob

My surgery is Weds. I don’t want it at all. I know it’s nothing compared to OHS, but I just don’t want anymore pain.

 I want to try this month.  I wish i could do IVF. I wish I didn’t have to wait until January for it.

My coworker – who is honestly one of my closest friends, is pregnant. She hasn’t POAS yet, but she’s late and she has all the signs. I just want to curl up in a little ball and die.

She made the mistake of saying out loud that she wishes she wasn’t. That it happened next month instead.  I love her, but want to strangle her.

She doesn’t even care this month if she’s pregnant and she has everything I wanted.  For two years now I’ve wanted to be able to tell everyone at Christmas that I’m pregnant.

I hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment