Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting for the Call

I had my beta done at 8:30am.  It’s now 3:15pm and no one has bothered to call me with the results. At 2pm I called and left a message for Cayce, asking her to please call me sooner rather than later because I’m having a tough time.  Alas, no call.

I’m hoping by posting this, they’ll call.  Life seems to work that way for me.

I know I’m not PG. Temps went down today and while AF hasn’t started yet, I know it’s coming. And yet, not having AF yet stupid me keeps holding out the tiniest bit of hope, all the while knowing I’m just setting myself up for even more tears.

Why do I do this to myself?

But then again, I think, why can’t my temp have totally plummeted below the coverline? Why can’t AF already have started? Why couldn’t the RE have called me earlier?

Why do things need to be so GD difficult?!?!?!

Ok, just venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment