Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome ICLWers!

For those who have newly found my blog - welcome! I am in the midst of my second IVF cycle after a chemical with my first IVF cycle last month. You can find my "story" in bits and pieces on the sidebar of this blog, but L (the hubby) and I are also in the beginning of our adoption journey. If this cycle doesn't work out, I am taking some time off from medical assistance in the TTC world - we will continue to try ourselves, but I need to focus on losing weight after gaining so much through this process.

I'm hoping to do much better this time around on ICLW. Last month my beta fell right in the middle of the commenting week, AND we lost one of our cats, leading to a very depressed C who didn't want to write to others at all. Being in the middle of stims will take that worry away, so that's good.

Looking forward to "meeting" some new-to-me bloggers as well!

Today was my second scan (day 7 of stims, although I've technically only had 6 days of stims, the seventh is tonight) and I don't have much news to report yet. I've been so worried the last few days over the big drop in dosage they set me on after telling me my E2 was too high, and I'm really hoping that my E2 more than doubles. Last time I didn't get above 1360, so I am praying I do this time. That means I need at least a 900 today (and I admit I'm kind of hoping for 1000). We'll see!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what your E2 is at, I hope it is in the thousands for you! Sending you lots of sticky babydust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from ICLW from #63 & #153. Good luck with your IVF! Hoping you got some good eggs growing in there. My E2 seemed a bit low this last time around too, but we got a few good egg. It only takes on, right? Ugh. I'm confused by your E2 being too high at 443 too.. strange. Well, they know what they are doing, right? Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over from ICLW (148) but I think I've been here before.

    I hope your IVF goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am stopping by from ICLW. Good luck with your IVF blood checks and the adoption agency process- I just stopped my after my 4th IVF and now am moving on to adoption. Feel free to come visit!

    Jess

    http://alittleblogaboutthebiginfertility.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello C!

    Here from the ICLW! Good luck on your IVF treatment this cycle. I am starting my first one right now, just picked up Lupron and all the crazy meds today. Yikes!

    My name is Kim and I am the editor of The Ladies in Waiting Book Club. Stop by if you like to read or would like to make new friends!

    Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Honestly, some time off did me well for many reasons and refreshed the resolve, tenacity, and determination you need to get through this stuff.

    I've gained 10 lbs since starting this, and it's coming off way way WAYYYYY slower than I'd like.

    ReplyDelete