Tuesday, April 5, 2011

1dp5dt

Very, very mild cramping, and only occasionally. Not that much bloating. I'm surprised, and a little saddened by it. I know it doesn't mean anything, yet I'm afraid it does.

We got our adoption homestudy packet a few weeks ago. I need to work on it, but it's so overwhelmingly big that I keep putting it aside. In two weeks if we get a BFN I'm going to be really upset at myself that I didn't, so I need to make myself start. I wish I had someone holding my hand through this adoption process. I get overwhelmed easily by things in the beginning. When I have more of a clue, then I'm more self-assured and proactive, but it's always a problem in the beginning.

3 comments:

  1. (*hugs*) The idea of starting any of that scares me, we're not planning on it yet but have been researching a lot. Very intimidating, but you will get through it!

    Hoping the cramping is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cramping sounds good. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the cramping means they are implanting soon! Can't wait to hear how it goes and good luck with the paperwork=)

    ReplyDelete