Saturday, April 23, 2011

24dpo

So I think I jinxed myself last post. At least a little bit. That night, after I put in my Crinone suppository, I noticed the tiniest bit of pink on the tip. I burst into tears, convinced it was over, or would be soon. After all, that's how my chemical started last month.

I cried myself to sleep.

But there was nothing else all the next day whenever I wiped, and the next night, when I put in the Crinone, nothing. Or the night after.

So I have (hopefully) now convinced myself that it was due to the applicator brushing an otherwise very sensitive cervix, or that my cervix was engorged with blood after DTD with DH earlier that night.

I'm still checking obsessively every time I go to the bathroom though. I'm not 100% sure about this yet. I was having pretty decent cramps around that time as well, though thank goodness they've gotten a lot better. In fact, I even had a couple of days when I was feeling confident about things. Not so much today, though.

In other news, today is the equivalent of 24dpo. If I can get through tomorrow without spotting it will be officially the longest I've ever been pregnant. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, I'd say the combination of DTD and the applicator was very likely the cause... but I also know that it's impossible not to worry about it! Hang in there, hoping things continue going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure dtd plus your cervix being already sensitive is what did it. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I so hope things go well. I'm so glad you're about to beat your own record though. Here's hoping this one sticks around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed for you!

    How about a distraction... I nominated you for an award, so tell us random things about yourself.

    http://violettamargarita.blogspot.com/2011/04/rainy-saturday.html

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping my fingers crossed that all is still ok. Thinking of you.

    I have nominated you for a blogging award. Check out http://summastarlet.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogging-awards.html for details!

    ReplyDelete