Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your congrats!! I don't think I have ever been so surprised (for something good, as opposed to bad news) in my life!! Out of the three combos - boy/boy, girl/girl, boy/girl, it was the last one I ever would have guessed!

I've had it so ingrained in my head for so long - L is one of three boys, our M/Cs have been boys - wow. I was just blown away!!

But I am just so excited. Hell, I would be excited if the babies were purple and gold! Now I just want them to continue to thrive and be healthy. Please be healthy!!

(And I need to figure out what I'm going to do about pink. I'm such an anti-pink girl and there's no getting around it now! Every girl baby thing is pink I think! :)

So freakin' excited. Thank you all!

9 comments:

  1. So, so, so excited and happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! this is amazing! soooo happy for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!! Two little baby girls! I was so anti pink at first when I was pregnant with my daughter, but it wears on you. Now I swear I am in love with the dang color. But your right everything seems to be either pink or blue.

    Just so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do Orange! I'm anti pink too. LOVE your purple and gold comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you'll come around to pink, especially when it is on your own little girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cool! I'm with you on anti-pink. Some pink is ok, but the plethora of pink for girls is out of control. Friends of ours dressed their little girl in an AC/DC t-shirt and a frilly skirt that had some pink in it. Now, that was good use of the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the perfect solution to your pink onesie dilemma:

    http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Blue-Make-Me-Spew/dp/B0013OF7SW/ref=sr_1_265?ie=UTF8&qid=1348075905&sr=8-265&keywords=rebel+ink+baby

    I have bought onesies from Rebel Ink Baby for every single one of my pregnant girlfriends. Seriously, I shop there so often (at the actual store, not online) that the owner knows me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Embrace the pink! I forgot you mentioned L having so many boys in his family. That does make girl/girl a shocker, doesn't it? I'm so glad the surrogacy is going well. You guys deserve some happiness and just plain excitement for a change. :)

    ReplyDelete