Thursday, October 4, 2012

More Photos

It seems like Gabby has gotten huge this week! She sent me a pic yesterday with the words "Holy moly!" and she's right. What is she going to look like at 30+ weeks if she's this big at 18 weeks? And this girl was skinny when we started! I am still jealous of her abs, which are better at 18 weeks pregnant than mine have probably ever been :)

Now if I had HER bump, I would be so proud to stand in Babies R Us looking for baby stuff!

Here's the progression since the last time I posted baby bump pics.

14 weeks

17 weeks

18 weeks
Yay, my babies have undergone a growth spurt recently! They're actually measuring a couple of days behind but the MFM says they are perfect so far.

And Gabby sent me this picture from the last u/s session last week, that we didn't go to. We haven't really gotten any fabulous pictures I think, but look at this hand!



Haha, I know it's just a hand, but it is amazing to me!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Yay! LOVE that precious hand! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly is right! That's quite the 18-week baby bump! I would be proud to have a fat tummy too for that baby bump.

    The u/s photo is so cute. It's like one of the little girlies is waving "Hi Mama!" to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - the picture of the hand gave me goosebumps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I always found the hand/feet shots amazing ;) So precious! They must be growing, because she is growing right along!

    ReplyDelete