Monday, February 21, 2011

7dp3dt

I'm ready for some lines to start showing up.

I've never gotten a positive HPT before 14dpo before, so I don't know why I'm expecting anything this early, but I keep hoping it will show up. It might never.

I have been so bloated the last few days, to the point where last night I was wondering if I might have OHSS. Can that show up a week after retrieval? I was in serious pain. But today it's slightly better.

I'm also still cramping, at least a little while every day. But still, if any of this meant anything, wouldn't I see something already?

I'm getting scared. Scared for Friday, scared for how devastated I'm going to be if I never get a positive HPT and the beta is negative.

Because it will feel like this was all for nothing. The shots, the bloat, the hormones - to go through all of that and still have nothing to show at the end of it?

I don't want another meltdown.

3 comments:

  1. I'm 11dp5dt and I am feeling the same way. I don't want to have gone through all the this (IVF is NOT fun) and come away with nothing. I haven't been this tempted to do a HPT in so long but I'm kind of scared to - I don't want to hear bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with the waiting! If you feel like distracting yourself, feel free to stop by again and tell me about any "must sees" in London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from IComLeavWe! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment.

    Best of luck for the tail end of your TWW. I hope those 2 lines appear. xx

    ReplyDelete