Wednesday, February 16, 2011

None Left

I'm sad today. I expected a call from the RE's office telling me about whether the remaining two embryos made it to freeze or not, but no call - so I called IVF Jen this morning instead. Apparently one arrested and the other one continued but isn't good enough quality to make it to freeze.

So we are left with the two in me. If this doesn't work, we'll have to do another full IVF cycle. I wish I knew what was going on. I wish I knew if they also had arrested or were doing well, but I'm left in limbo for the next few weeks. I hate this.

I'm trying to tell myself that the two they transferred were of a higher grade and not as fragmented, so there's a better chance, but it's so hard to stay positive.

I also am bloated as hell, and feel some mild nausea, all of this due to the progesterone, I'm sure, as I'm only 2dp3dt.

Today is the day my little ones should be blastocysts, if they've made it this far...and hopefully soon will be embedding themselves into my lining.

Oh please oh please.

No comments:

Post a Comment