Sunday, July 29, 2012

Iron Commenter

After participating in ICLW on and off for years, I'm finally an Iron Commenter!


Iron Commenter

After Tuesday, I wasn't sure I could make my way through all the other blogs, but I was able to finish. It was so great to read so many other blogs, to see where so many other people are in their IF journeys. Some have just started, some are veterans. Some have happy news to share, others have just been devastated. But we are all here, all participating, and now, having commented in every single one of those blogs, I feel like we're all a part of a bigger family.

I would love to be a platinum commenter - but we'll see how that goes. :)

I've been sick as a dog this weekend. Literally couldn't get out of bed yesterday, but am a bit better today. Just in time for work tomorrow, oh. yay. Luckily the Olympics have been there to give me a dozen hours of tv to watch!

Today makes 9 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. 9 weeks....holy smokes! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on Iron Commenter status and on 9 weeks. I like having the olympics on in the background all day. It is somehow comforting.

    ReplyDelete